Exciting opportunities to sample local food and showcase our University’s outstanding programs to support local farmers, provide sustainable food, and improve health. You are encouraged to make reservations for the Wed/Thus ticketed events.
Dining Services is planning the following events for Local Foods Week (April 15-19):
- Monday, April 15, Zero Waste Dinner, Douglass Dining Center 5-8pm, $8/person at the door
- Tuesday, April 16, Local Foods Dinner, Eastman Dining Center 5-7pm, $8/person at the door
- Wednesday, April 17, Local Beer and Hors d’oeuvres, Meliora Ballroom 5-6:30pm, $10/person at the door, cash bar featuring ROC Brewery beer. For reservations call 275-7687 or email MelioraCatering@services.rochester.edu
- Thursday, April 18, Sustainable Dining Talk featuring Rita Alison, National Senior Manager for Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship for ARAMARK, Salon D 4-5pm
- Thursday, April 18, Four Course Dinner and Wine Pairing, Meliora Ballroom 5:30-7pm, $31/person. For reservations call 275-7687 or email MelioraCatering@services.rochester.edu
- Friday, April 19, Local Foods Lunch, Danforth Dining Center, 11am-2pm, $7/person at the door