Sustainable living

Amy Kadrie mug shot

Choosing a sustainable lifestyle is a matter of choice. So what can you do? Make the right choice. First – make small changes. Turn off the lights when you leave a room, buy a compact fluorescent lamp to replace your burnt out incandescent, bring your reusable bags to the grocery store. Second – choose eco friendly products when ever available. Look for non-toxic, recycled, alternative, earth and eco friendly, natural supplies for building and life. Third – spend some time researching a sustainable lifestyle. There are many great websites, magazines, college courses and local organizations to help you more fully understand how to live your life sustainably. Amy Kadrie, the University of Rochester’s Recycling Coordinator sets a great example for the rest of us. My goal is to be more like Amy!

One Reply to “Sustainable living”

1. Exceptional! Reading your tips of Sustainability lifestyle makes me feel positive again. I will surely do your tips for the week. Do you usually post different Sustainability thing every week? I want to follow your post! It was really stunning and interesting I swear!

Xyrele

My blog : pistolet peinture