Join us for one of the Green Reps’ most eagerly anticipated annual events! On Tuesday, February 14, noon–1:00 p.m., we’ll convene in the Welles-Brown Room in Rush Rhees Library to serve hot beverages and swap gently used books.
For the event, please bring:
- One wrapped book
- Find one you’re willing to part with and recommend to someone.
- Wrap it with construction paper, newspaper, wrapping paper, or something similar.
- Write a brief description or offer tantalizing clues (e.g., the genre or other details that don’t give away the plot such as “You might like this book if you enjoyed x or y,” etc.).
- Leave a business card or note with your email address in the book so you and the new owner can meet up and discuss (totally optional, of course).
- Join us on February 14 and swap your book for a new one that catches your eye.
- A mug—BYOM to help minimize waste.
- A friend—This event is open to anyone with interest in books or the Green Reps program.