How on ‘Earth’ Could it be a Bad Thing?

Well, this isn’t exactly wordless and it isn’t even Wednesday, but we don’t follow the “Wordless Wednesday” tradition here anyways. Still, I am going to keep my own comments brief today since this cartoon pretty much speaks for itself. I think we are all well aware that the topic of climate change (and sustainability in general) is surrounded by politics and special interests. After all “society” and the whole social component is part of the very definition of sustainability. Hopefully this cartoon makes you laugh like it made me laugh. But, the reality of it is also quite sad. Unfortunately, many of us make decisions based on the short-term, “needs” satisfaction, instead of making longer-range decisions.

2 Replies to “How on ‘Earth’ Could it be a Bad Thing?”

1. I think people must serious about these topic. To secure our environment and life. We should try to use eco-friendly and recyclable products. Industrialist should be use recycling equipment, dewatering products, shredders, balers, etc. in their industries. Govt. should be provided waste collection and recycling facilities.