Welcome from Fazeelah!

Hello Everyone! My name is Fazeelah Chappell and I will be filling in as the interim recycling coordinator for Amy Kadrie, as she will be out on maternity leave.  I currently work with University Mail Services in the pre-sort mail department, where I process incoming and outgoing mail for the entire university.  I am thrilled to be entering into the university’s world of sustainability and recycling.

Fazeelah Chappell

Living in the Middle East sparked my interest in sustainability and recycling. I was amazed to see the wastefulness that took place and the fact that there was no concept of recycling. Things I saw included vast amounts of littering, heavy pollution, and a lack of energy conservation.  Knowing the short and long-term effects of these issues, I didn’t want my children, or anyone else for that matter, to be exposed to these conditions.  I hope to help raise awareness, encourage, and promote effective recycling habits in others in order to provide a strong knowledge base, so that they will take the proper actions in the future.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, and opinions with all of you. To learn more about me and the other authors, visit our Authors page.

One Reply to “Welcome from Fazeelah!”