BIO265. Molecular Evolution
Spring Semester. This course explores evolution at the molecular level. Among the topics covered:
- Inferring history from DNA sequences
- Determining how natural selection shapes the evolution of genes
- Studying the relationship between molecular and phenotypic evolution
- Studying the evolution of genome organization and content
- Assigning biological function to genome sequences
- Finding the sources of epidemics
- Mapping genes involved in human diseases and adaptations
BIO472. Advanced Topics in Evolution and Ecology.
This team-taught graduate course covers a variety of topics, laying the foundations for graduate study in evolution and ecology.