In effort to meet the high demand for hand sanitizer, University Facilities and Services is collecting empty bottles for refill. Empty bottles can be dropped-off in collection boxes at the following River Campus locations:
- 612 Engineering Stores
- Fraternity Quad Residential Life Office (Fraternity Road)
- Rush Rhees Library (Eastman Quad and Library Road entrances)
- Simon School of Business (Schlegel Hall entrance)
- Susan B. Anthony (main entrance)
- Todd Union (main entrance)
- Wallis Hall (main entrance)
Bottles collected will be cleaned and refilled with hand sanitizer compounded at Strong Memorial Hospital.
In addition, please save disinfectant wipes containers (particularly the Oxivir containers) as the refills are an additional resource during times of strained supply chains.
Thank you for your efforts in public safety and resource conservation.
For the most up to date information, please visit https://www.facilities.rochester.edu/covid_updates.php