- UR Sustainable. Come follow us for the latest events and trends in sustainability, especially at the University of Rochester.
- UR Foodshare. Now I might be a little biased on this one because I created the page, it truly is an amazing way to cut down on food waste and to find a free meal.
- UR Sustainibble. Keep up with Dining Team Green and learn about eating sustainably at the U of R.
- The Swaraj Project. Learn about the amazing urban farm on the U of R’s campus.
- UR EcoReps. Remember those awesome sustainability superstars from your first year hall? They’ve got a page, too!
- Grassroots. See how you can make a difference that will last beyond your years at the U of R.
- Greenspace. Interested in living on a floor with sustainability-minded friends? Check out Greenspace for a place to stay or just to join in on their discussions.
- SAVVY. Follow the Student Association of Vegan and Vegetarian Youth to learn the benefits of changing your diet to be more plant-based and for tons of help along the way.
- UR Student Sustainability Council. This one is relatively new, but it is a great place to hear announcements from a council of sustainability-focused groups on campus.
I’m sure there are many more to follow, but this list will definitely get you started and on the track to being the greenest Yellow Jacket you can be!
Written by Mariah Greico, Class of 2018
Photo thanks to Pixabay