Looking for a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one? How about having a sustainable day?
- Make a homemade card using photographs from magazines, old cards, put in your own art work or hand writing a special poem or note – this would be truly memorable.
- Make a special dinner for your loved one using local products.
- Go on a hike in a special location that brings back wonderful memories. Winter hiking is especially enjoyable – the flora and vegetation are very different this time of year.
- Skip the flowers – create a green bouquet using local greens and dried vegetation.
- How about making your own chocolate treats. They can be special and fun to make.
- Skip the gift and instead give a day of memories and fun. What a wonderful way to say “I Love You!”