I received my water bill in the mail this week. Most times, I toss the extra papers and don’t pay any attention to them. Today, I stopped and took a minute to read:
5 Painless Ways to Conserve Water
With the growing droughts across the nation, I felt I am obligated to read and (hopefully) participate in the conservation of water. The list is short and painless:
- Fix the leaky faucet – all of mine are working properly.
- Water at night or early in the morning – we don’t water our lawn often, but I will take this advice.
- Keep a pitcher of water in the fridge instead of waiting for cold water – now this one makes total sense.
- Install reduced flow shower heads – done!
- Stop the phantom flush – all working properly.
You can read more and see how-to videos at www.MCWA.com
Thanks to Monroe County Water Authority for sharing! Happy drinking!
Photo by: D Sharon Pruit –