Skip to content
- Water shoes (like Tevas, Chacos, etc)
- Wool socks!
- Change of clothes for 2 days
- Sweatshirt or fleece jacket for nights
- Waterproof jacket
- Bathing Suit
Other Personal Items:
- Day pack
- Mosquito repellent
- Toiletries (toothbrush/tooth paste/deodorant, etc…)
- Be sure not to overpack as we will be putting all gear in canoes which you will paddle to our campsite.
- No need to go out and buy lots of gear. The absolute requirements (like sleeping bags and pads) may be rented if you don’t own them. The rest of the items are mainly recommended to bring if you already own them. For example, if you already have water shoes, you will be happy if you bring them!
- Keep in mind that we are canoeing and your clothing may get wet (especially if it rains). For this reason, if you own fleece items, bring them. Keep in mind that cotton takes forever to dry while fleece will keep you warm even when it is wet.