For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Educational activities for pre-doctoral students include:
- Luncheon Roundtable Series (LRS): Panel-based discussions that emphasize basic and translational features
- Formal seminars by distinguished researchers in neuroscience
- Informal events
PONS provides accessible neuroscience education to the University of Rochester community. We focus on neuroscience topics relevant to each audience:
- For high school students in STEP UP TO MEDICINE, we provide an introduction to the brain and neuroscientific research.
- For UR undergraduates, we participate in a graduate school panel to help answer students’ questions on pursuing a PhD, MD/PhD, or MD.
- We also participate in the Society for Neuroscience’s Brain Awareness Campaign which provides outreach to the greater Rochester area via school visits and public demonstrations.