– Our new hospital went from a hole in the ground to an eight-story web of steel!
-Our chair emerita, Dr. Elizabeth McAnarney, was honored with the Howland Medal.
– The Drive for Miracles Radiothon raised record-breaking amount of funds for our hospital.
– An incredible bunch of young people were named 2013 Miracle Kids, representatives of the 70,000 children and their families who rely on Golisano Children’s Hospital.
– We celebrated some of our biggest supporters from the past year during our Miracle Luncheon.
– For the fifth year in a row, our pediatric orthopaedic care was recognized as among the best in the nation.
– Before the last pieces of structural steel were placed, our patients got the chances to leave their mark on a special beam.
– The 26th annual Children’s Hospital Gala raised funds to help make the hospital more comfortable and interactive for our families.
Our successes can be traced back to the support our community provides as we care for the region’s sick and injured children. Please consider giving a gift to help us in our mission by clicking here. You can also give a gift in honor of someone — a great last-minute gift for those hard-to-buy-for friends and relatives. It’ll never be the wrong size!