Golisano Children’s Hospital could not be the hospital it is today, or the hospital we are building for our region’s future, without the generous support from members of our community. It is an honor to recognize this year’s Miracle Maker Award winners. The award-winners are our neighbors and our friends, our family members and our colleagues. Yet with a remarkably strong commitment to helping children and an immense amount of work, they’ve chosen to become real, live heroes.
- Georgia Gosnell – “Outstanding Commitment by an Individual”
- Mike and Tracey Merriman – “Outstanding Commitment by Grateful Parents”
- Ms. Ida Wheeler’s Talent for Tots and Teens – “Outstanding Commitment by a Community Group”
- Jennifer Ralph – “Outstanding Commitment by a Volunteer”
- B&L Wholesale Supply, Inc. – “Outstanding Commitment by a Corporation”
- News10NBC – “Outstanding Commitment by a CMNH Sponsor”
Help celebrate our 2013 Miracle Makers, and Miracle Kids, with our annual Miracle Weekend, June 1 and 2.
The weekend kicks off with the 17th annual Stroll for Strong Kids fundraising walk and 5K run. The event starts at 8 a.m. at Genesee Valley Park and wraps up at about 1 p.m. To sign up or learn more, visit www.givetokids.urmc.edu/stroll.
Tune in to Children’s Miracle Network’s News10NBC Telethon on Sunday, June 2, to meet our Miracle Kids, their families, Golisano Children’s Hospital supporters and health care providers. The Telethon is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. on News10NBC. Dial (585) 241-KIDS during the Telethon or donate online to make a gift.