Golisano Children’s Hospital is forging ahead with its plans to build a brand new state-of-the-art children’s hospital for our community’s children and families. Plans are coming along quickly, as nurses, doctors, parents, architects, builders and staff members join forces to create the hospital they’ve always dreamed of having. Meetings have been going on for a year now, and we’re right on track for a fall ground-breaking event, which we hope to announce the date for soon. Please see the included video for a 3D exterior view of the new Golisano Children’s Hospital.
As plans are firmed up for the exterior of the hospital, the planning team will move toward finalizing interior renderings of the hospital, including private patient rooms and the kid-friendly lobby. We’ll share these plans soon with you. Get a rough idea of what themes the team has been brainstorming for the pediatric floors. Our pediatrician-in-chief, Dr. Nina Schor, took time to review what services and programs would be housed in the new building, floor-by-floor, in March. Watch the video here.
We invite you to take some time to learn more about our plans for growth during our $100 million capital campaign, which is part of The Meliora Challenge: The Campaign for the University of Rochester. Golisano Children’s Hospital relies on people like you for help, as we strive to build a better hospital, inside and out, for the Finger Lakes region.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, to see the latest Golisano Children’s Hospital news and find upcoming events.
- Visit our YouTube channel to see some of the many faces of people who have been touched by Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, to see what we’re doing, day-to-day, to improve care for patients and families.
- Check out the news section of our giving site, for stories shared by the media.
- If you have a story you’d like to share, we’d love to hear it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you’ve been touched by the hospital.