We’re very excited to share that two of Golisano Children’s Hospital’s board members and their wives have pledged to make million-dollar gifts in support of our $100 million capital campaign. Mark Siewert, chair of Golisano Children’s Hospital’s board, and his wife Marcia have pledged to donate $1 million to the hospital. J. Michael Smith, co-chair of the campaign and owner of The Cabot Group, and his wife Alice have committed to a $1.3 million gift.
For more on these monumental gifts:
- Read this Democrat and Chronicle article.
- Check out this article, which appeared in the Rochester Business Journal.
- Visit WHEC-TV’s website to see their coverage.
- See the blurb from @Rochester, with links to press releases on the gifts.
- Visit the Featured Supporters section of our website, with stories about why Mark Siewert and J. Michael Smith wanted to invest in our children’s future.
To learn more about our capital campaign and how we’re hoping to expand so that we can provide the best possible care to the children in our community, visit the Planning for Our Future section of our website.