Free/Sale Items

Please use the “Comments” section of this page to list items you are selling.

Make sure to include your contact information in the body of your commentYour email address will not be automatically included. You may include up to two links to outside pages; posts with more than two links will be flagged as spam. New for sale posts can be added anytime.

There will be a delay the first time you comment while an administrator acknowledges you as real person (not an automated response/spam/robot). Subsequent posts should work without delay.

YOU MAY NOT SELL USED MATTRESSES, BOX SPRINGS, OR ANY OTHER BEDDING WITHIN UNIVERSITY HOUSING AREAS. Users who violate this policy will be blocked from future participation in this forum.

Happy Selling!

14 Responses to Free/Sale Items

1. Kristina says:

Roommate wanted!!!
    I am looking for a female roommate who is respectful, clean, and quiet to share a 2 bedroom apartment at University Park available starting December 1, 2014 (Rent = $450 per month, utilities included). The parking is right next to the apartment! Also, University Park is walking distance to the UR medical center. If interested, please contact: upk_apartment@yahoo.com.
    Thank you!

(E-mail clarification: it is “upk_apartment” before the “@yahoo.com.” The underscore wasn’t previously visible, due to the blue underlining.)

2. Flávia Miranda says:

Hi guys,

I’m looking for one electric stove like a slow cooker. If someone has my send me one email flaviasordi@gmail.com

3. Ruby says:

I am so sorry I didn’t make it clear. I’m looking for a room in Goler House. Any one who needs a roommate? Please contact me. shenqianru0.0@gmail.com. I am your best choice!

4. Ruby says:

Is anyone looking for roommate in Goler House? Any type of the apartment is fine. I am an outgoing and easy simple female. Also a good cook haha. Long term preferred. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. Thank you.