Join the Fu Lab as a postdoc!
We are seeking a postdoctoral candidate with outstanding experience in bioinformatics and transcriptomics, especially ribosome profiling. Current projects are aimed at understanding the role of RNA modifications in human disorders using mammalian tissue culture and mouse models.
Successful candidates are expected to have:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Computational Biology or related field.
- Expertise in RNA biochemistry coupled with deep sequencing approaches such as ribosome profiling, CLIP-seq etc.
- Strong background in transcriptomics, bioinformatics and programming
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Candidates should provide the following:
- Cover letter with a short statement of research experience, interests and goals
- CV with a publication list and contact information for at least two professional references.
Please submit all application materials electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is available immediately with a flexible start date.