Thank you all for coming out to the opening reception of (en)Gendered, we were blown away by the huge turnout! The Jury was impressed by all of the wonderful the submissions on this year’s theme Words and Works: Dialogues in Intersectionality and they had a very hard time choosing the pieces that go on to the Art and Music Library. We are so pleased to announce the winners of the Juror’s Prizes and Honorable Mentions:
- H2OK?! by Quy Chau Duong
- I’ll Miss Our Little Talks by Erica Huang
- Oscillation by Emily Gross-Rosenblatt
- Blinds by Marika Azoff
- Neverland by Erica Huang
- The Scariest Things by Amanda Lai
- The Tailings Collection by Ling Rao
- Olympia by Marta Tiesenga
- The Persian Lady by Harshita Mira Vankatesh
- Mahjong, Family, Culture by Bonnie Shuang Wu
Congratulations to all of you!
Many thanks to Sage Art Center and the Department of Art and Art History for collaborating with SBAI on yet another fantastic exhibit. If you missed the opening, we hope that you’ll head over to the Art and Music Library next week to see the winning pieces, they will be on display until February 27th.