Back to main Graduate Studies Page
- Applications to our PhD program are accepted annually with a January 1st due date
- Students are encouraged to contact faculty individually prior to applying
- Applications submitted before December 1st will not be subject to an application fee.
- Applications submitted after December 1st will have a $60 application fee. If this fee would cause financial hardship, you may submit a request for a fee waiver after you have started the application process.
- Because all applications will be evaluated as a group in early January, applications submitted close to the deadline will be given the same consideration as those submitted earlier
- More details on the application process are provided at the Department of Biology’s pages.
- If you have any questions about our graduate program or our admissions process, please email Cindy Landry at email@example.com